Saturday, January 31, 2009

work and life..

So I got a job. It is kinda a job. I am just on call so it is nice working a few days a month. I worked Thursday and Friday both were 8 hours. I did not know it was so hard to work an 8 hour day and then come home and have to take care of little Savannah and get dinner and get the house clean everything else that has been pushed to the side. So for all the Moms that work out there way to go. It is so hard working and being a mom. WAY TO GO WORKING MOMS!!!!!

2 comments:

Meg B said...

Oh yay, that will be fun to get out a little- and the extra spending money never hurts! I am starting back to work soon- hopefully it all works out fine. We can't wait to see yall next time you're in town!

Meg B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.