Saturday, November 29, 2008

Crazy Black Friday

So the day after Thanksgiving every store has great deals on all kinds of little things. I saw a few things that I want to get Savannah for Christmas. So I got up at 4 am to be at Target by 5 thinking that it opened at 5. When I get to Target the line is so long and the store does not open the doors until 6. To hell with standing in line for a hour to get 5 dollars off her toy so I think I'll go to wal*mart they are open. So I get to wal*mart and the store is packed. The lines were crazy. So I work the my way over to where the toy would be and sure as Shit they were sold out and the store had been open for 20 min's.   To tell everyone the truth I don't think that I'll ever get up that early to get a stupid toy and save 5 dollars.   

1 comment:

KC Burns said...

I'm with you nicole I would rather do endless math homework before I would ever consider taking to the streets to save a buck.
Then again, I am known to enjoy slugging knee-deep through the marsh at 4:00 am. Maby it's a multiple personality disorder.