Saturday, April 25, 2009

I might be crazy!






I wanted to cut out TV time and find some fun craft things for Savannah to do. So I got online and found some really cute craft ideas for kids. They all have to do with paint. (that is where i am crazy) I found a few cute things with color tissue paper. So I went to the dollar store and got some fun little things sponges, tissue paper, pie pans for the paint. Then I went and got paint. When we got home we had a little play date with Cairo. They painted and had so much fun. I was kicking myself the hole time thinking. "This is going to suck to clean up. I should just stick with the TV. What am i doing?" When the kids were done Denise got out the baby wipes and both kids the paint and table were cleaned up in 2 mins. I wish I had my camera with me to take pics. dang. however Savannah wanted to make a new panting last night so we got everything out and made more. I did have my camera this time. I also had Rylee here to help.

No comments: