Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dress up, Dirt, Friends







Savannah loves to dress up and play with friends. She has 2 little friends that she hangs out with allot. There is Hunter who she loves so much and gets so happy to see his cute face. There is Cairo who is so so smart and she comes up with cute and funny things to say. So her friends all live next door. It is so nice to have friends who live so close. All 6 of us hang out side and play. They all have the same nap time too so it works out great. Here are some fun photos of Savannah and friends. She wanted to dress up and play. She even ended up eating some dirt. She did not like it when I wanted to wash her face. Don't look at my dirty room. I just wanted to show the photo of Savannah in my shoes. She walks better in my shoes then i do.

1 comment:

Lex and Chris said...

Savannah is such a cutie!