Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Mom got Married!




So my mom has been dating Mark Goodman for about 5 years. He is a great man and does so much for my family. So Let me tell you when my mom told me she was getting married and moving into there new house in a month. I just about died. I did not know what to say. Do I say.... " you are crazy for doing this all in a month," or do I say "mom, I am so happy for you and mark and wish you the best." I took the easy road and said " Good luck what can we do to help?" SO May 21 comes and I saw an Angel walking to her new Husband. I do not have the words to tell everyone how happy I am for my mom and Mark...

MOM and MARK. I wish you both luck. This has been a long time coming and thank god it came. Love you Both!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Thanks for posting pictures. i wish I could have been there. Tell your mom how happy I am for her. i can't wait to see you all this summer!