Thursday, May 28, 2009

The lake.





One Sunday Erik and I got a wild hair and got Rylee, Erik's Grandma and Grandpa together loaded them up into the car and head to the lake. Erik sure knows how to show everyone a good time. He set up a canape and made sure everyone had a chair, lunch and a drink. When Erik was doing the hard work. I took Savannah out to play in the lake and play in the sand. She had so much fun. She could not sit there and do nothing. She was all ways playing in the sand or pulling some one to the water. Erik, Troy and I all tried to catch a fish but no luck. Dang! I was sure a great time. The only bad thing I have to say about the trip is we keep finding red sand in the car. It is all over the place. OH but to make up for that. On the way home we found a new tube in the middle of the road. Thanks to who ever lost it!!!

No comments: